Terms & Conditions
- The following rules (“Specific Rules”) together with the general competition terms and conditions of Celador Radio & Anglian Radio (as defined in the Competition Terms and Conditions) apply to ‘The Favourite 500’ radio competition (the “Competition”) which will run from 15/02/19 to 14/04/19 on Dream 100, North Norfolk Radio, Radio Norwich, The Beach, The Breeze Andover, the Breeze Basingstoke, The Breeze Bath, The Breeze Bristol, The Breeze Cheltenham, The Breeze East Hampshire, The Breeze Newbury, The Breeze North Dorset, The Breeze North Somerset, The Breeze Portsmouth, The Breeze Reading, The Breeze Southampton, The Breeze South Devon, The Breeze South Somerset, The Breeze West Somerset, The Breeze West Wiltshire, The Breeze Winchester, and Town 102.
- Anyone who enters the Competition (an “Entrant”) will be deemed to have read and accepted the Specific Rules and Competition Terms and Conditions and will be bound by them.
Details of the Competition:
- To enter the Competition an Entrant must complete an entry form on the radio station website. The form will open for entries at 00:01 on 15/02/19 and close at 23:59 on 14/04/19. All mandatory fields must be completed.
- All Entrants selected to play may be required to partake in a phone call with a presenter from the radio station. The call may be recorded and played on-air and online. If the caller doesn’t answer their phone, is driving at the time of the call and is unable to pull over, or cannot continue the call for any reason, the call may be terminated and another Entrant selected at random.
- Entrants are required to vote for their favourite song, and complete their contact details online.
- A winner will be chosen at random from eligible entries, and contacted within 28 days of the competition closing date.
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over.
- Multiple entries are permitted up to a maximum of five entries; any additional entries above this limit will be excluded from the Competition.
- The prize is £1000, transferred to the winner via bank transfer within 28 days of notification.